My thyroid ultrasound reads as follows: FINDINGS: the righ

Patient

Q: My thyroid ultrasound reads as follows:
FINDINGS: the right love of the thyroid is normal in size with a homeogeneous Echo pattern. The right lobe measures 49 x 13 x 19 mm and no nodules are present. The left lobe of the thyroid contains a large comes nodule which measures 21 x 16 x 17 mm and contains focal cyst-like areas and intermingled with more solid appearing components. Color Doppler show mild intrinsic vascularity.
IMPRESSION: the right lobe of the thyroid is normal in size with no nodules or other abnormalities. There is a large complex nodule in the left mid thyroid with both solid and cyst like appearing components, but there is some low-grade intrinsic blood flow and there may also be some calcifications present.

Please advise.

Symptoms:  Sensitive to cold, light headed, fatigue.
My thyroid ultrasound reads...-1
Doctor

A:   Welcome to Ask The Doctor.
We are here to help you on this medical health advice platform.

You have a thyroid nodule that might be causing thyroiditis and the symptoms you are getting. I would advise you in such scenario, to get FNAC of the nodule , which on histopathological examination will rule out its etiology. Also, you would require to get a Thyroid Scan done, which tells us that the nodule as hot spot or cold spot. You would also require to get a Thyroid profile done and diagnosis is made on compiling all these three reports. Treatment would be based on the diagnosis.
Share my opinion with your doctor and get investigated.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy