My toddler started throwing up at around 1am and its

Q: My toddler started throwing up at around 1am and its now 5am and he has been throwing up every 30 to 40 minutes. The last couple times it has been green like bile

Symptoms:  Vomiting 3year old

A:   Welcome to Ask The Doctor.

I have read your query in detail and I understand your concern.
He might be having Acute intestinal obstruction or acute infection of gastro intestinal tract.
If he is passing flatus, then it is unlikely to be intestinal obstruction.
You should take him to ER and let your doctors evaluate. If they find signs of Intestinal obstruction, then they would perform an emergency ultrasound and X-ray abdomen.
If there are no signs of obstruction, they will treat him with antibiotics and anti-emetics.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy