My toe could be fractured so is there any way that I could make a diagnoses by myself at home?

Patient

Q: About a day ago I was skateboarding and the board fell directly onto my big toe. There is no discoloration but it is swollen. I've used Mybulen to help with the inflamatio but I'm sure it is too early to expect results.. I have used all my medical visits so I can't go gor x-rays... I know you Doctors need to see X-rays to make a diagnoses. My toe can move up and down okay which means there's less chance of it being broken...

My question is ; is there a way.that I could possibly diagnose myself at home by feeling for fractures or abnormalities?

Doctor