My toe had what looked to be a blister with

Patient

Q: My toe had what looked to be a blister with water inside the bubble so I went to drain it to heal and its not a blister. Its red and angry and a little swollen. Its seeping water not quite puss and I Dont know what it is. Ive been putting peroxide on it but I Dont know what it is or what to do. I like my toe.

Doctor

A:   Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor.

As per details, the most likely possibility for your symptoms is a condition of skin called Paronychia. It is characterised by swelling and redness involving nail folds. It may be pus filled also in case of secondary bacterial infection.
In such cases, I prefer to advise oral antibiotics and antifungals to my patients. Along with topical antibiotic cream like mupirocin 2 percent and antifungals like clotrimazole cream is advised to be applied over affected area.
Keep the area clean and dry.
Visit your doctor so that he can do a physical examination and give you a prescription.
You can share my opinion with him.

I hope it helps.
Stay healthy.