My Toenails are falling off

Patient

Q: Hi There, I am just a bit concerned about my toenails. 3 or four of them have falling off/come away from the skin, in the past 2 months.

One of them looked like it had a bit of dried fungal underneath it (when i pulled it off).

One had a bit of what looked like a bit of bruising under it.

And the other two didn't have anything wrong with them, they just came away from the skin.

My two big toes also have slightly came away from the skin in kind of a semi circle - but because it was on both toes I always thought that it may be due two tight shoes (I have had this for a quite a few months).

What wrong with me and should I be going to the doctors or something? or am i deficient in something?

Symptoms:  Loss of Toenails
Doctor