Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > My underwear most of the time gets wet and it

My underwear most of the time gets wet and it

Patient: My underwear most of the time gets wet and it feels like my period came down but when I check it’s just wet and has white discharge, it doesn’t smell or itch. Whats going on ?

Doctor: Thank you for writing to us.It is natural to have some vaginal discharge from the vagina. But, it is also possible i n these conditions:Hormone imbalanceInfectionsSTDI think that you most likely are having some hormone imbalances which are common in your age group. If you are also having irregular periods, you may want to talk to a Doctor.Also, if you have pain or excessive bleeding, please see a Doctor.Hope this helps you. All the best.