My underwear most of the time gets wet and it

Patient : My underwear most of the time gets wet and it feels like my period came down but when I check it's just wet and has white discharge, it doesn't smell or itch. Whats going on ?
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. It is natural to have some vaginal discharge from the vagina. But, it is also possible i n these conditions: Hormone imbalance Infections STD I think that you most likely are having some hormone imbalances which are common in your age group. If you are also having irregular periods, you may want to talk to a Doctor. Also, if you have pain or excessive bleeding, please see a Doctor. Hope this helps you. All the best.