My underwear most of the time gets wet and it

Patient

Q: My underwear most of the time gets wet and it feels like my period came down but when I check it's just wet and has white discharge, it doesn't smell or itch. Whats going on ?

Doctor

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

It is natural to have some vaginal discharge from the vagina. But, it is also possible in these conditions:
Hormone imbalance
Infections
STD

I think that you most likely are having some hormone imbalances which are common in your age group. If you are also having irregular periods, you may want to talk to a Doctor.

Also, if you have pain or excessive bleeding, please see a Doctor.

Hope this helps you. All the best.