My urine smells bad it cloudy and it sometimes burns. What is it??

Patient

Q: I'm a young girl not sexually active with guys but a masturbate. Lately I've been noticing that my pee is cloudy and smells bad and it sometimes burns. What could be causing this or what is it? Could it ne a uti or something??

Doctor

A:   The symptoms you have mentioned are suggestive of a urinary tract infection. I strongly suggest for you to see your doctor since a urine test, and probably antibiotics, may be needed. Also drinking plenty of water and cranberry juice may help to relieve the symptoms.