My usual menstral cycle is 25 days First day

Patient : My usual menstral cycle is 25 days. First day of my last periods was 30th march, 2015.we had last intercourse on 9th april. Towards the end of cycle I had loose white discharge. My period was due on 23rd April. But on that day too I had abundant white discharge. On24th April night I had brown blood coming but in smaller amount. Today on 25th it began with brown blood and now it's turning into red colour. Flow has increased. Is there a chance that I'm pregnant
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. Usually in case of regular 25days menstrual cycle, ovulatio n is expected to occur at around 11th day of the cycle, according to this you had intercourse around the time of ovulation. So, there is some possibility for pregnancy. But little bit of irregularity in periods can also occur due to many causes. Usually menstrual cycle with length of 21 days to 35 days should be considered as normal only and sometimes premenstrual spotting can be seen. So, better to go for urine pregnancy test once to rule out the possibility of pregnancy. If test gives negative result, you can consider it as regular period. Take care.