Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > My usual mestrual cycle is 28-30 My first day of my

My usual mestrual cycle is 28-30 My first day of my

Patient: My usual mestrual cycle is 28-30..My first day of my last menstruation is march 12 2015.. Heavy flow on 13 abd in 15 im finish.Supposedly AF should be here.. Im 4days laye to my period. I tested early this morning drank lot of water last and peec aroung1:30 i got BFN.. Could pregnant? When can i retest

My usual mestrual cycle is ...-1

Doctor: Hi,Thanks for the query.I understand your concern.Little bit of irregularity in periods can occur due to many causes like stress and strain, recent illness, changes in daily activities, weight changes etc.Usually menstrual cycle with length of 21 days to 35 days should be considered as normal only.So, better to wait for few more days. If you do not get periods even one week after expected date, please repeat the urine pregnancy test to find out the possibility of pregnancy.Take care