My uvula and tonsils feel swollen I woke up and

Patient : My uvula and tonsils feel swollen. I woke up and it's hard to swallow like I can breathe fine but every time I breathe it feels like I'm drying my throat out. my throat is very scratchy and it also feels like I'm going to swallow my uvula. it doesn't look too much bigger but at the top where it meets the roof of my mouth is swollen on the left side. also my tonsils are visibly bigger and look enflamed.
Symptoms:  Scratchy throat, it feels like my uvula is bigger
Doctor :   Hello Welcome to Ask The Doctor. We are here to help you. You seem to be suffering from Upper Respiratory tract infe ction (URTI). If you have severe coughing with sputum production, get a Chest Xray Done to rule out Pneumonia. For URTI, i advise to take an antibiotic like Azithromycin only in case you have persisting fever. Otherwise in most cases URTI is due to viral infection and it gets better with in 5 days. You should take an anti allergic like Levocetrizine which is available as OTC drug. You should do warm saline gargles at least 3-4 times a day and do steam inhalation. You should also take Paracetamol on as or when required basis for fever and body pains. Drink plenty of hot fluids to give your throat soothing and help in pain. Share my opinion with your doctor before you act upon it. I hope it helps. Stay Healthy