My vagina burns when i urinate, am i pregnant?

Q: I had sex about 3 days ago for the first time and I am now getting a burning feeling in my vagina when I urinate, my stomach has bloated too, does this mean I'm pregnant? My partners condom snapped and there was only a slight bit of add-in in the end. I'm not ready to be a mother. Help?

Symptoms:  Bloated stomach. Burning pain in my vagina when I urinate.

A:   Thank you for your question. The symptoms you describe are likely due to urinary tract infection or a sexually transmitted infection. Since your partners condom broke, it is recommended that you undergo pregnancy testing as well. We recommend that you consult a physician to be treated for your burning during urination as well as undergo STI and pregnancy testing.

Thank you for choosing