My vagina is swollen I do have a cyst on

Patient

Q: My vagina is swollen. I do have a cyst on my right side, and it hurts. But my clitiris is swollen and hurts.

Doctor

A:   Hi,

According to your description, there is possibility vaginal infection associated with Bartholin or Gartner's cystitis and clitoral infection or inflammatory reaction.
These can be seen due to sexually transmitted infections or due to improper use of tampons or sanitary pads etc.
By clinical examination, the exact cause of the problem can be identified treatment can be planned accordingly.
So, please consult your doctor and get evaluated.

Take care.