Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > My vagina is very itchy Can I use hydrozole cream.

My vagina is very itchy Can I use hydrozole cream.

Patient: My vagina is very itchy. Can I use hydrozole cream. It hurts a little bit and I’m not sexually active

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for the queryAn itchy vagina with mild pain could mean an infection most likely to be fungal, other cau ses like trichomonas, bacterial could also be possible. Do not use the hydrozole cream as you need first consult a doctor and get an examination done. Accordingly the doctor may advise you on pessaries or antibiotics. Drink lots of water daily, wear cotton undergarments and avoid the use of soap over the area. Maintain sanitary hygiene.Hope this helped.Regards