My vagina smells really bad even after ive just washed

Patient

Q: My vagina smells really bad even after ive just washed it, also when I'm at school I leave sweat patches on my chair from my crotch and its really bad. what do I do

Doctor

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query.

A smelly vagina is indicative of vaginitis. Excessive sweating can cause patch where you sit.
I would advise you the following:
- First of all, consult a Gynecologist of examination and getting prescription based medicines in the form of an antibiotic, metronidazole, pessaries, probiotics and supportive medicines.
- Keep personal hygiene, use plenty of water to use properly, then keep dry.
- Drink plenty of water orally.
- Avoid sexual activities (if you have) and the partner too should take similar treatment.

I hope this answer helps you.