My vagina smells really bad even after ive just washed

Patient : My vagina smells really bad even after ive just washed it, also when I'm at school I leave sweat patches on my chair from my crotch and its really bad. what do I do
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query. A smelly vagina is indicative of vaginitis. Excessive sweating can cause patch where you sit. I would advise you the following: - First of all, consult a Gynecologist of examination and getting prescription based medicines in the form of an antibiotic, metronidazole, pessaries, probiotics and supportive medicines. - Keep personal hygiene, use plenty of water to use properly, then keep dry. - Drink plenty of water orally. - Avoid sexual activities (if you have) and the partner too should take similar treatment. I hope this answer helps you.