My vagina started to have a really bad odour suddenly

Patient : My vagina started to have a really bad odour suddenly and it doesn't go away. I have a little discharge now and then but it is light yellow or no colour. What can I do to get rid of the bad fishy odour?
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query. Bad fishy odor from vagina is indicative of an infection. I would advise you to consult a Gynecologist for clinical evaluation, physical examination, conduct some tests if needed and give you a Prescription based treatment. You can certainly keep the personal / local hygiene by cleaning with plenty of water, keep the area aerated, do not use tight undergarments. Continue probiotics for a long time. If you are sexually active, ask your partner to take treatment simultaneously. Complete the course and no sex till you get cleared of the problem. I hope this answer helps you.