My vagina started to have a really bad odour suddenly

Q: My vagina started to have a really bad odour suddenly and it doesn't go away. I have a little discharge now and then but it is light yellow or no colour. What can I do to get rid of the bad fishy odour?

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query.

Bad fishy odor from vagina is indicative of an infection.
I would advise you to consult a Gynecologist for clinical evaluation, physical examination, conduct some tests if needed and give you a Prescription based treatment.
You can certainly keep the personal / local hygiene by cleaning with plenty of water, keep the area aerated, do not use tight undergarments.
Continue probiotics for a long time.
If you are sexually active, ask your partner to take treatment simultaneously.
Complete the course and no sex till you get cleared of the problem.

I hope this answer helps you.