My vaginal area on the outside is really swollen and

Patient : My vaginal area on the outside is really swollen and it hurts so much I have a history of bad utis I've been hospitalized for but idk if it's that or what I don't have discharge it hurts to wear shorts even every step I take it hurts
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. It seems that you have one of these: STD Bacterial infection Viral infection Allergy You can try taking tablet Levocet once a day for 3 days. If you do not get better after 3 days, please see a Doctor. The Doctor will get the STD diagnosed and then help you with the treatment with antivirals and antibiotics. Hope this helps you. All the best.