My vaginas dry with flakey skin coming out from inside

Q: Ive noticed for the past month or so that my vagina has an on and off smell to it. not only that ive noticed when having intercourse that Im no longer able to stay moist, Ive never had this problem before, im dry and there are flakes of skin that are left of my fiancé man parts when he pulls out. ive been to the doctors but they say I don't have anything. but everytime they run a urine sample ive always had white blood cells show up, I don't know if the two are related but the white blood cells have been showing up for the past 4 years. im worried my doctors are over looking somethings

Symptoms:  Dry, painful after sex, dry flaking skin from inside my vagina