My vegina is too tight is tere any pills to

Patient

Q: My vegina is too tight is tere any pills to open my vegina without pain

Doctor

A:   Hi,

Usually, virgin vagina can admit one finger or two fingers tightly.
After starting of sexual life and delivery, it can admit two fingers loosely.
According to this, if you think that you are having tight vaginal opening, please consult your doctor and get evaluated.
By clinical examination, the exact cause of the tightness like the presence of sputum, psychological factors etc can be identified and then depending on the cause management can be planned.

Take care.