My vein hurts on my left hand could it be

Patient : My vein hurts on my left hand could it be from gaming to much?
Symptoms:  Dizzy tired
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. This is definitely a possible injury of gaming. Here are a few things you can do to help . Buy a ergonomic keyboard and mouse. Also, you need to increase the height of the computer. This will also help you reduce the damage to the hand. You can also try RICE to help you recover the injury. Rest the wrist to reduce the pain and the swelling Ice the wrist for 15 mins every hour Compress the wrist by using a crepe bandage Elevate the wrist by placing on top of 2 pillows and allow for the swelling to reduce. Hope this helps you. All the best.