My vision often goes blurry and my eyes lock onto

Patient

Q: My vision often goes blurry and my eyes lock onto something. Sometimes I can still move the rest of my body (but only whatever I was doing before, I just continue doing it in a repetitive pattern) but it's like my brain doesn't know my vision went blurry. Once I realise it, I can usually correct it by blinking. Often, I have to blink quite a bit for my vision to correct. Sometimes I cannot process language or do anything at all but sit there. After the episode is over, I can respond to anything I may have picked up while in that state. Best way I can describe this is as if I'm some sort of trance.
Is this just some odd variation of normal? It started around the same time as my seizures.

Symptoms:  Extreme blurry vision, some sort of loss of awareness
Doctor