My vision went completely red yesterday What could that be?

Patient : My vision went completely red yesterday. What could that be?
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. The drugs that you are on can increase blood flow to the eye and make it appear bloody. But this will not make it completely red. Another cause and more likely cause is that you have bleeding in the eye. This may be causing the redness. You need to see a Doctor to confirm the diagnosis. Also, if you are bleeding in the eye, you should get treated as this is likely to be an emergency. Hope this helps you. All the best.