My when i go to the bathroom to pee it

Q: My when i go to the bathroom to pee it feels like im trying to pass something. There is no discharge or bleeding. What could be the problem. Just a little back story, i had a full hysterectomy due to the fact that i had uterine cancer. Also some of my bladder was taken too because the tumor was attached to it also. Only when i try to stop peeing is when it hurts.

Thanks for the query to ATD,

The symptoms that you are experiencing in form of feeling something to pass on peeing and pain when trying to stop peeing, with a history of uterine cancer and spread to bladder, it is important that you should undergo a urine culture test first, followed by a course of antibiotics and then a cystoscopic procedure to look for any local bladder lesion near the trigone area, which if stimulated due to the lesion can cause pain and urgency. Also the very feel to pass something may be indicative of cystitis in form of flakes or probably a regrowth which needs to be ruled out .
So please visit your urologist and primary physician for a detailed examination and further opinion please,
I hope I have answered your query in detail,

Wishing you good health,