Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > My whole spine hurts from neck to butt and idk

My whole spine hurts from neck to butt and idk

Patient: My whole spine hurts from neck to butt and idk why I do have scoliosis but its never hurt like this I went to the hospital a week ago for an allergic reaction I just wanna know what it could be causing the pain

Symptoms: Spine pain and headaches

Doctor: Thank you for writing to us.I believe that you have a migraine. A migraine is a recurrent headache and also can caus e radiating pain and in your case is moving towards to the spine.Here are the possible treatment that you can do:Drink a lot of waterAvoid trigger factors that cause headachesTake 2 tablets of paracetamol a day for 3 daysIf you are not better in 3 days, please see a Doctor. All the best.Hope this helps you.