My whole spine hurts from neck to butt and idk

Patient : My whole spine hurts from neck to butt and idk why I do have scoliosis but its never hurt like this I went to the hospital a week ago for an allergic reaction I just wanna know what it could be causing the pain
Symptoms:  Spine pain and headaches
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. I believe that you have a migraine. A migraine is a recurrent headache and also can caus e radiating pain and in your case is moving towards to the spine. Here are the possible treatment that you can do: Drink a lot of water Avoid trigger factors that cause headaches Take 2 tablets of paracetamol a day for 3 days If you are not better in 3 days, please see a Doctor. All the best. Hope this helps you.