Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > My wife gets out of breath faster when she stands

My wife gets out of breath faster when she stands

Patient: My wife gets out of breath faster when she stands in one place then when she walks but she can’t walk to far either before she also gets out of breath. She has seen neurologist cardiologist every kind of specialist. Every doctor says she’s fine but she still has this weakness. What could she have.

Doctor: Thank you for writing to us.I think that your wife has a heart related issue. This is based on the medication that h as been given to you. I think you should continue the treatment and see a Doctor for follow ups. Also, get an ECG and a ECHO done to confirm the diagnosis.Hope this helps you. All the best.