My wife had a white discharge after 4-5 days of intercourse.

Patient : My wife had a white discharge after 4-5 days of intercourse and it continued for 3 to 5 days. She has been experiencing cramps on left side of abdomen exactly around 5-5:30 pm everyday. And now she got period bleeding. Been two days but bleeding is very light. Is it a sign of pregnancy?
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I can understand your concern. There are three possibilities in her case- - Infection -Ovarian cyst -Pregnancy To rule out the above mentioned causes, you should consult a Gynecologist and get yourself tested. Hope it was useful. Regards