Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > My wife had a white discharge after 4-5 days of intercourse.

My wife had a white discharge after 4-5 days of intercourse.

Patient: My wife had a white discharge after 4-5 days of intercourse and it continued for 3 to 5 days. She has been experiencing cramps on left side of abdomen exactly around 5-5:30 pm everyday. And now she got period bleeding. Been two days but bleeding is very light. Is it a sign of pregnancy?

Doctor: Hi,Thanks for the query.I can understand your concern.There are three possibilities in her case– Infection-Ovarian cyst-PregnancyTo rule out the above mentioned causes, you should consult a Gynecologist and get yourself tested.Hope it was useful.Regards