My wife has a problem from last week or two

Patient : My wife has a problem from last week or two. after being asked that what happend she replies that i am feeling something sad from the heart. after having a checkup from doctors in Peshawar, Pakistan they told me that she is perfectly alright and it might be just the case of tension. now i want to ask you sir that what to do to get rid of this problem. as this is for the first time she is feeling like this. she was perfectly alright from last two years since our marriage.
Symptoms:  FEELING SAD, CRYING AND WEEPING, SWELLING OF LEGS