My wife has a really small vaginal opening

Patient : Hi Doc..I am married since last 4 months. my wife has a really small vaginal opening. we have tried fingering many times but in causes pain while fingering. My penis is not able to penetrate into her vagina. my wife had never done fingering before marriage .she has regular menstrual cycle. Can you please suggest me some lotion or medicine which will be really helpful for us..?
Doctor :   Hello,small vagina can be because of many reasons,it could be present conventionally or idiopathically where you need no t worry about any other abnormality of the body but just about small vagina,for which treatment would be a small surgical enlargement of vagina,which will be done by a gynaecologist.but,unfortunately there are no medicines to treat it . and,because now that you found a small vagina in her ,it's also good to check out any other abnormalities,if present in the body,because generally small vagina is present as apart of few genitourinary syndromes,which could create problem during and after pregnancy. so,its always good to treat them before conception which will be taken care by a gynaecologist. Happy married life.

Related Q&A

Q: My virgin girlfriend's (Chinese, age 24) hymen is a thin strip of flesh with bumps on top and (from what I see) a sma...

Q: Dear Sir I am recently married on last sunday and enjoying sexual life happily but from the day i am doing sex 4...

Q: I just sex for the first time about 48 hours ago. I bled from the tearing of the hymen. It has not bled since that ni...

Q: Hi recently took a girl back to my room we never had sex at any stage however. We both rubbed our genitals with no pe...

Q: Days after having sex with my girl . I have bladder pain and I use the restroom frequently . The first time this happ...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon