My wife has double phenamonia in her lungs and fluid

Patient: My wife has double phenamonia in her lungs and fluid she is unresponsive and I am very worried what are her chances of getting better this has been going on for three days now

Symptoms: Double phenamonia in her lungs fluid low blood pressure and unresponsive

Doctor: Welcome to Ask The Doctor.We are here to help you.The cause of fluid collection in lungs has to be evaluated. Once the cause is clear, the treatment would be started for that and she would get better.Most commonly it occurs, due to Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS) or due to fluid overload secondary to kidney dysfunction.The cause of unresponsiveness can be sepsis, sedation by drugs, or can be uremia due to renal failure.It’s difficult to comment for me with the available details.If you could send me all her investigations, i could help you better.I hope it helps.Stay Healthy