Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > My wife has the chills along with a fever of

My wife has the chills along with a fever of

Patient: My wife has the chills along with a fever of 38 c and 100.4 fshe has a history of ovarian cyst or follicles has been complaints of head hurting and random abdominal painUsually has low signs of having to use restroom rather starts feeling having to go very abrupt

Doctor: Hi,Thanks for the query.I understand your concern.Fever with chills, abdominal pain, headache etc symptoms ca n be seen in conditions like pelvic inflammatory disease, gastrointestinal infections, urinary tract infections etc.To find out the exact cause, evaluation is needed.Please let your wife consult your doctor and get examined.By clinical examination and ultrasound, the possible cause of her problem can be identified and treated.Take care