My wife HSG Reports review

Patient : : We just completed 2yrs marriage Not yet conceived. Visited doctor took some medicines to conceive. But, no luck. Doctor suggested HSG. After HSG treatment, noticed fallopian tubes are closed. Doctor suggested to take 20 placentrex 2ml injections day by day and give some medicine for egg formation. Doctor told try for 2 months, if period comes , wil follow next step of treatment.
EDIT: Doctor suggested, intervention radiology, How it would be? As per Lab Report of HSG, no blocks, but Doctor saw the x ray report, and said, there is a blockage. We are just confusing having block or not? What would be you suggestion?
Symptoms:  Infertility
Doctor :   This question is currently in queue and will be answered shortly by one of our doctors. In the meantime you may browse our library of answered questions by clicking here.

Related Q&A

Q: In February I had a hysteroscopy on day 14 of my cycle where the gynaecologist discovered a large polyp hanging from ...

Q: My wife and I are both 44 years old. We previously did not want to have babies. However we are now thinking to have b...

Q: Is 300 total testosterone normal for a 30 year old male?

Q: As long as when I produce semen when I masturbate that means I can have kids. Correct?

Q: Would like to get a professional's advice on my blood work results. I'm mainly looking to find out if anything on her...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon