My wife is 11 week pregnant We do dinner at 11pm

Patient

Q: My wife is 11 week pregnant
We do dinner at 11pm ...she feels too much asleep in the morning . So she wakes up late and take breakfast @ 11am
Is it ok?

Doctor

Q: Hello, I had fallen down a flight of stairs. Later when I went to pass a stool. I notice blood in my stool. I beli...

Q: Hello Doctor, Good Day! Age: 3o Years, Female (Lab report from: Yenepoya Specialty Hospital, Mangalore) V...

Q: I was having sex with my boyfriend and I started to bleed, it was dark blood. My period is due in 11 days. It's my fi...

Q: Hi ... I had a surgery on my knee due to cartilage defects on november 2015 and till now after the surgery and I ...

Q: Hi ... I had a surgery on my knee due to cartilage defects on November 2015 and till now after the surgery and I can'...

218

173

138

98