My wife is 37 weeks pregnant 

Patient

Q: My wife is 37 weeks pregnant and over the last few days she has been vomiting a lot and and having diarrhea real bad. The baby has gotten very still but still moving, we are aware these be signs that labor is approaching but just want to be sure.

Doctor

If, at 37 weeks, your partner is vomiting and having diarrhoea then it is likely that she is experiencing cervical dilatation and the baby has entered the pelvis already and initiated a labour process. It is suggested that she should be taken to the ER soon for a per vaginal assessment of the labour stage and monitoring of uterine contractions and thereby preparation for a delivery.

Hope this helps.