My wife is 37 weeks pregnant and I accidentally stuck

Patient : My wife is 37 weeks pregnant and I accidentally stuck it in her urethra and she strated bleeding extremely heavy.it has stopped now but are there any actions I need to take asap
Doctor :   Hi. Read and understood the accident that has caused bleeding. Do not worry. Get your wife examined by the Gyneco logist. Ask her to take plenty of water orally. Apply liquid povidone iodine locally. The rest of the things should be done as advised by Her Gynecologist after an actual examination. Hope this helps you.