My wife is 4 month pregnant and her stomach feels

Patient : My wife is 4 month pregnant and her stomach feels hot, is that ok and normal?
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. If you mean to say externally it is warm to touch then there is no problem. Check her b ody temperature to rule out fever. In case you meant gastritis, ask her to drink at least 3 litres of water a day and have small frequent meals. Avoid oily and junk food. Consider consulting a gynecologist in case she has cramps or heart burns and check her blood pressure to rule out pre-eclampsia. Hope this helped. Regards