My wife is having abdomen and back pain she has

Patient: My wife is having abdomen and back pain she has no energy and is bleeding as if a heavy periodyet its not her time

Doctor: Hi,Thanks for the query.I understand your concern. Intermenstrual bleeding can be seen due to causes like gonada l or thyroid hormonal imbalance, uterine fibroids, polyps, side effects of the hormonal contraceptive methods, pelvic inflammatory disease presenting with cervical erosion, post-coital bleeding, in case of pregnancy miscarriage etc.Pelvic inflammatory disease and uterine fibroids etc can present with pain abdomen and backache.Excessive blood loss leads to anemia, which can cause tiredness, weakness etc.As she is having heavy bleeding, better to consult your doctor once and get evaluated.By clinical examination and investigations like ultrasound, gonadal hormonal profile, thyroid hormonal profile, complete blood picture etc, the possible cause of her problem can be identified and treated.Take care.