My wife is suffering from urine infection and is suffering

Patient

Q: My wife is sufferinf from urine infection and is suffering from pain. Which medicine should I suggest her as she is out of station.

Doctor

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query.

It is outside the scope of this and such website to write you the prescription, as the Pharmacy will not honor such.
Hence I would advise you to tell your wife to consult a Doctor, wherever she is residing at the moment.
Get the Blood and urine tested before starting of the antibiotics t get a better urine culture and sensitivity report.
The Doctor in that city will give her the proper prescription for appropriate antibiotic and supportive treatment.
- In addition ask her to take plenty of oral fluids.

I hope this answer helps you and your wife.