My wife is suffering from urine infection and is suffering

Patient : My wife is sufferinf from urine infection and is suffering from pain. Which medicine should I suggest her as she is out of station.
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query. It is outside the scope of this and such website to write you the prescription, as the P harmacy will not honor such. Hence I would advise you to tell your wife to consult a Doctor, wherever she is residing at the moment. Get the Blood and urine tested before starting of the antibiotics t get a better urine culture and sensitivity report. The Doctor in that city will give her the proper prescription for appropriate antibiotic and supportive treatment. - In addition ask her to take plenty of oral fluids. I hope this answer helps you and your wife.

Related Q&A

Q: It started yesterday in my outer Nostril fist it was red, dry then watery with pus . Then today it's yellowish swoll...

Q: 3 weeks ago I had throat infection and i took antibiotics but when the antibiotics finished my throat pain kept conti...

Q: Hello, I am currently a paramedic student working in South Africa. I had an incident when changing over a fluid bag ...

Q: Need help with CT scan, it says defined streaky opactiy with associated loss volume and clustered tree in bud nodules...

Q: I'm worried my tongue is not normal in color and panicking I have a disease I just had blood work and came back all g...



Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon