Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > My wife is suffering from urine infection and is suffering

My wife is suffering from urine infection and is suffering

Patient: My wife is sufferinf from urine infection and is suffering from pain. Which medicine should I suggest her as she is out of station.

Doctor: Hi.Thanks for your query.It is outside the scope of this and such website to write you the prescription, as the P harmacy will not honor such.Hence I would advise you to tell your wife to consult a Doctor, wherever she is residing at the moment.Get the Blood and urine tested before starting of the antibiotics t get a better urine culture and sensitivity report.The Doctor in that city will give her the proper prescription for appropriate antibiotic and supportive treatment.- In addition ask her to take plenty of oral fluids.I hope this answer helps you and your wife.