My wife is suffering from urine infection and is suffering

Patient : My wife is sufferinf from urine infection and is suffering from pain. Which medicine should I suggest her as she is out of station.
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query. It is outside the scope of this and such website to write you the prescription, as the P harmacy will not honor such. Hence I would advise you to tell your wife to consult a Doctor, wherever she is residing at the moment. Get the Blood and urine tested before starting of the antibiotics t get a better urine culture and sensitivity report. The Doctor in that city will give her the proper prescription for appropriate antibiotic and supportive treatment. - In addition ask her to take plenty of oral fluids. I hope this answer helps you and your wife.