My wife made an pregnancy test and we almost sure it was positive.

Patient

Q: My wife made an pregnancy test and we almost sure it was possitive we can't remmeber..then we did a blood test and the result of hgc was 5117.00 un/l what does that mean?is she pregnant?

Doctor

A:   Hi,
Thanks for the query at ATD about your wife health care.

I have gone through your history and understand your concerns.
Your wife beta hcg shows positive results.
Means she is pregnant.

Hope found useful, feel free to discuss more information.
Good luck.

Patient: Wow thank you thats great news:)how do i know what week of the pregnacy he she in?
Doctor: Hi,
You can calculate from her last period date or you can go for TVS( transvaginal ultrasound scan).
Good luck.