Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > My wife made an pregnancy test and we almost sure it was positive.

My wife made an pregnancy test and we almost sure it was positive.

Patient: My wife made an pregnancy test and we almost sure it was possitive we can’t remmeber..then we did a blood test and the result of hgc was 5117.00 un/l what does that mean?is she pregnant?

Doctor: Hi,Thanks for the query at ATD about your wife health care.I have gone through your history and understand your c oncerns.Your wife beta hcg shows positive results.Means she is pregnant.Hope found useful, feel free to discuss more information.Good luck.Regards

Patient: Wow thank you thats great news:)how do i know what week of the pregnacy he she in?

Doctor: Hi,
You can calculate from her last period date or you can go for TVS( transvaginal ultrasound scan).
Good luck.