My wife told the docs that her last cycle was

Q: My wife told the docs that her last cycle was fab. 27 but I did not see her till March 3 so on Monday the doc said that she is 11 weeks can you tell if it mines or not
Ps last time I seen her before March 3 was in jan

Thanks for the query to ATD,

If her last menstrual period was on 27th Feb and you had sex on March 3rd, then she was still in her safe period when ovulation wouldn't have occurred. So her fertile period would have started by March 10th onwards. So any unprotected sex after that would result in the present pregnancy. Any sexual encounter before Feb 27 is not the cause for this pregnancy as menses had occurred.
There are paternity tests for DNA analysis of foetal cells available to confirm paternity. But this is usually after 14 weeks with amniocentesis. YOU may discuss the options with your physician and take an informed decision.
I hope have answered your query in detail,

Wishing you good health,