My would be had total thyroidectomy past 4 yrs back.

Patient : My woudbe had total thyroidectomy past 4 yrs back. Her family members interested in me for marriage arrangements .her fnac results shows malignancies that time dr advice to total thyroidectomy now her tsh levels are normal. .taking only calcium medicine. .by this records is there is any problem while her to get pregnant. ? Please help me to make a decision. .
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. Thyroid hormones are necessary for maintenance of many syst ems of the body. Though she underwent total thyroidectomy as at present her TSH levels normal with treatment and if she is having regular ovulatory menstrual cycles, she may not have problem in getting pregnancy. Take care.