Myself 35 weeks and 2 days pregnant

Q: Myself 35 weeks & 2 days pregnant. This is my second baby. First baby was born in July 2012 by a C section. Two days before I had Obstetric Colour Doppler study of feto placental circulation along with B mode scanning. Below are the study result:
1. Single intrauterine live foetus seen in longitudinal lie/ Breech position.
2. Estimated fetal age by BPD, HC, AC & FL comes to 34 weeks 3 days. Estimated fetal weight is 2409 gms (+ - 360 gms)
3. No gross congenital anomaly seen.
4. Fetal body movements, tone, breathing movements & cardiac activity are normal with fetal heart rate approx 153 bpm
5. Liquor - No pocket of more than 2.0 cms size is seen.
6. Placenta fundo anterior grade III
7. Umbilical cord is not seen near fetal neck.
8. Umbilical artery & MCA show normal flow pattern.

LMP: 13-09-2014. GA by LMP: 35 weeks & 1 day
EDD by LMP: 20-06-2014

After viewing reports my Gynaecologist is saying since there is not enough water in placenta and it may deplete fast and hence I need to go through urgent C Section in a day or two. I am not having any discharges.

Ques: Is it SAFE to have a C Section at this stage (35weeks) or CAN I wait for another 7 to 10 days? Please advise.

Myself 35 weeks and 2 days ...-1

Thanks for the query to ATD for an opinion,

Looking at the ultrasound report the growth of the foetus seems appropriate for the gestational age at 34 weeks and 3 days. The concern is simply the liquor where no pocket is seen more than 2cm which indicates oligohydramnios or simply low amniotic fluid. This shall require strict foetal monitoring in form of NST and biophysical profile. Presently they seem to be normal but it would be ideal to opt for a cesarean section in next few days. Baby is old enough to be born though preterm but with adequate NICU support the delivery shouldn't be a problem.
You should go by your gynecologist way and get the delivery done as the liquor is not going to increase hence.
I hope I have answered your query in detail,
wishing you good health.