Nail pitting in one nail

Patient

Q: I have nail pitting in one fingernail . should i be worried ?

Symptoms:  No symptons
Doctor

Thank you for your query at AskTheDoctor.com
Will you be able to upload an image of what kind of pitting you're getting? Normally if one nail is involved, it's mostly a temporary manifestation. So do not worry.
But still, I would like to see the picture of the nail and give my opinion.

Feel free to discuss further,
Regards.

Patient: here is a picture of the nail - its just on one so I'm not really sure why its there . many thanks
Patient: here is another picture
Doctor: This looks normal. Such changes are momentary and it will get better. Please do not worry