Nail pitting in one nail

Patient : I have nail pitting in one fingernail . should i be worried ?
Symptoms:  No symptons
Doctor :   Hello, Thank you for your query at AskTheDoctor.com I understand your concern. Will you be able to upload an image o f what kind of pitting you're getting? Normally if one nail is involved, it's mostly a temporary manifestation. So do not worry. But still, I would like to see the picture of the nail and give my opinion. Feel free to discuss further, Regards.

Patient: here is a picture of the nail - its just on one so I'm not really sure why its there . many thanks
Patient: here is another picture
Doctor: This looks normal. Such changes are momentary and it will get better. Please do not worry