Natural remedy to ED problem due to head injury injury

Patient : Hello! I am a 40 year old man having problems getting erection. Giving you a bit history of my problem. I had a head injury (gunshot wound) in the head back in 1994 due to which my left side was paralyzed and it severely damaged my nervous system. I used a drug called Tagratol for few years. Over the time, I recovered from paralyzation. Got married in 2001 and used drugs like Viagra to attain eructation for sexual intercourse. I was also blessed with a child. Since the drug is banned in the Country, I live in, it is no more available. Please suggest, what should I do for my problem. Is there an exercise or natural remedy to my erection problem? Who may I consult for this? Since, I used medication to attain erection, I somehow feel dependent on the drug, it may be Psychological. Please help.
Doctor :   This question is currently in queue and will be answered shortly by one of our doctors. In the meantime you may browse our library of answered questions by clicking here.

Related Q&A

Q: I have problem with keeping erection, i recently got married, can you please advice some medication for the problem.

Q: Mid-twenties. Never had morning wood and my genitals look like that of a child. Bloodwork shows that t(total: 579ng/d...

Q: Hi, This is regardingmy Erection. I am recently married and I love my wife. We have sex quite often, and sometimes it...

Q: Hi, I am a 49 years male. Since last April, I am experiencing erection problems where my erections are no longer hard...

Q: I just turned 40 and i'm having problem keeping an erection I didn't used to have this problem it gets up but not as...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon