Nausea and vomiting in pregnancy

Patient

Q: My wife has just conceived and her doctor has prescribed two tablets Folvite in the morning and one Doxinate tablet at night. I have the following questions:
1) When is the best time to take Folvite tablet. Before breakfast (empty stomach) or after breakfast ?
2) If nausea and vomiting does not stop with one Doxinate tablet taken at night can we take second doxinate tablet in the morning?
3) If Doxinate is taken in the morning can it be combined with Folvite tablet or there should be some time gap?

Symptoms:  Nausea and vomiting
Doctor