Nausea Continuous vomiting Feel the stomach funny Drowsiness I cannot eat anything because

Patient : Nausea Continuous vomiting Feel the stomach funny Drowsiness I cannot eat anything because I throw it away in 30 minutes Continuos evacuation color brown Haven't eaten in 2 days Stomach is Way too swollen
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to ATD. I think that you are having gastritis. Please try the following therapy to help you wit h the cure. You can treat with 20 ml of Pepto-Bismol 3 to 4 times a day to help you. If you do not get treated after 3 days, please see a Doctor. Hope this helps you.