Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Nausea Continuous vomiting Feel the stomach funny Drowsiness I cannot eat anything because

Nausea Continuous vomiting Feel the stomach funny Drowsiness I cannot eat anything because

Patient: NauseaContinuous vomitingFeel the stomach funnyDrowsinessI cannot eat anything because I throw it away in 30 minutesContinuos evacuation color brownHaven’t eaten in 2 daysStomach is Way too swollen

Doctor: Thank you for writing to ATD.I think that you are having gastritis. Please try the following therapy to help you wit h the cure. You can treat with 20 ml of Pepto-Bismol 3 to 4 times a day to help you. If you do not get treated after 3 days, please see a Doctor.Hope this helps you.