Nausea during pregnancy and unable to eat

Patient

Q: HI i m pregnant and it is 19 week but still i don't file liking eating anything what should i do i these case

Doctor

A:   The nause and vomiting during pregnancy is caused due to the hormone beta HCG. This hormone is formed in the placenta which crosses over to the maternal circulation. Also in pregnancy the motility of the intestines slows down and you may experience a lot of bloating symptoms due to this and because of the growing uterus.
I would suggust you to take smaller but more frequent meals and use antacids like "tums".