Nausea, Trembling and Dizzy after Sprinting

Patient

Q: Hi, I have been diagnosed with asthma for a few years, and today I was sprinting around 800m when my chest felt tight but I was not wheezing. However, afterwards I felt nauseous, lightheaded and I was pale and had grey lips. I was also trembling for about 45 minutes afterwards, felt dizzy and had a headache. I'm not unfit as I participate in various sports, so I was just wondering was this an asthma attack or is it something more serious and should I worry about it?

Thanks.

Symptoms:  Nausea, lightheaded, trembling, headache, chest pain, dizzy, pale.
Doctor