Nausea without vomiting

Patient

Q: Hi,

I've been having bouts of nausea in the morning after breakfast and immediately before going to sleep. It is sometimes coupled with a headache. It has been going on for 3 days. I take contraception so am fairly sure I'm not pregnant. The nausea has not been accompanied by vomiting or diarrhoea so also fairly sure it's not food poisoning. I don't feel dizzy so have also ruled out ear ache or infection.
I am going to take a test to be sure but I was wondering if it wasn't morning sickness brought on by pregnancy then what else it could be?

Thanks.

Symptoms:  Nausea without vomiting - early morning and late at night.
Occasional headaches but only at night.
Doctor