Neck and Back Pain

Patient

Q: Hi, I am hoping you can help me. I was on a rollercoaster 10 months ago and hurt my lower back and neck. I have some herniated discs. I was at physio for 2 months and reduced my exercise to walking only. After a couple of months I added in yoga and swimming but had to stop again because of the pain.
I've been to the doctor but it's a waste of time.
I get a dull taste in my mouth, feel like I'm going to vomit but don't. Turning my head hurts, just the weight of carrying my head hurts, pins and needles, tingling, electric shocks feeling. When it's really bad my stomach goes crazy and I have bowel movements until I have nothing left in me. When I'm in the car anytime we go around a corner to the left - it's unbearable and I can only travel short distances. The other day I couldn't even lift up a cup of tea.
If you have any advise for a long term solution - or at least be able to get my Doctor to take me seriously so I can find a positive way forward. I'd really apprecaite it.
Thank you.

Doctor