Neck and mid-back problems.

Q: Hi there,

A year ago I came off my surfboard and landed on a sandbank head first. I felt my whole neck down to my lower back crack, had a white flash and my ears were ringing for a while after that. 3 months later I was jogging and I had a sharp pain in my mid back region which restricted my breathing for about 45 minutes and was agonising. I'm not sure if these two are related but my neck and back have been in constant pain ever since. Any help would be appreciated.

Symptoms:  Constant pain to the right side of my neck, and constant pain to the left side of my mid back.