Neck injury

Q: Hi my name is Marcus I'm 25 years old and I have a question about an injury sustained at work. Back in December 2013 I was pushing while a co worker was pulling a 300 lb dresser upstairs he lost his grip and the dresser hit me in the left side of the neck and shoulder I had pain immediately. My neck hurt really bad and my shoulder hurt went to the ER and was told it was just a neck sprain went home and my neck was burning left and right arms tingling numb felt like needles being pushed in my arms and hands my shoulder blades had constant pain so I went back to the ER they did an MRI said I have DDD gave me a shot of demoral and sent me home my symptoms seem to have gotten worse as now my feet and legs go numb my legs seem to be in constant pain especially my left leg it even seems hard for me to get an erection. Went to the insurance company's doctor and was told I'm fine but I feel something is seriously wrong does anyone know what's happening to me?

Symptoms:  Neck, back, arms, hands, shoulders, leg pain, numbness, tingling, burning, weakness, sometimes hard to get an erection, sometimes loss of feeling